Thorogood’s Haylage – Timothy
- £ 6.40
- £ 6.10
- £ 5.90
- £ 5.70
Timothy grass packed in tight 20kg bales.
Lower sugar and energy levels than Thorogood’s – Original.
You need to log in to write review
I see you are based in Essex, I was wondering if you deliver to Cirencester, Glos?
I would be looking to order 25 small bales of your timothy haylage.
I look forward to hearing from you
Jayne - Jayne - 09 Dec 2012
- how can we order a full container of this product ? - abdulla alnoimi - 13 Jan 2013
- Just wondered what percentage of sugar was in your timothy haylage as couldn't find an analysis anywhere? - Michelle Denniss - 15 Jan 2013
- Hi, I was thinking about buying a bale of timothy hay for my rabbits but I have realised that there is a message on your website saying that the bale should be used within 7 days. I only have 4 rabbits and was hoping I could store it and feed it to them over a period of time. Could you let me know if that means that they wont be able to feed from it after 7 days as it wouldn't be apt for consumption?
Thank you for your attention
Gloria - Gloria Lucendo - 18 Jan 2013
- Could you please let me know the nutritional breakdown of the timothy haylage, particularly the sugar and starch content? - Jacqui Ansell - 22 Feb 2013
- Hi. What weight are your bags of chaff( own brand) . Thank you - Kath - 01 May 2013
- Hi, I have heard such good things about yourselves so I thought I'd see if I could try some of your timothy grass haylage please? I need to keep the protein down to minimum for my horse. Would this haylage be the best?
I am in Luton, Bedfordshire and use about 2.5 to 3 20ky bales a week. If possible I would like to try 20 first but if my horse likes it I would be looking to buy 100 at a time. Please contact me thank you 07957590576 - Jo Curran - 12 May 2013